|📅 Release Date||2008|
|📱 Devices||Desktop, Mobile|
|🎰 Available at||Playamo|
The Golden Ark Idea
The ancient Egyptian topics have always represented interest for the gamblers as this civilization preserved plenty of treasure-troves. Novomtic offers the version of the casino slot with five reels, ten lines of payouts, the Scatter, and the Wild sign. All you need to make a fortune due to the ancient spirits generosity!
- the desired lines are to be activated by the +/- keys, situated near the inscription “Lines”
- the sum for each activated line should be determined by the Line bet button
- operate the Start key to play
- the Auto function is activated by the button with the corresponding inscription.
The Golden Ark Symbols and Evaluation System
The Ancient Book (the Wild symbol) performs the functions of other signs to ensure the winning set formation. It also serves as the Scatter and 3 such images grant extra spinning.
The awarded sets are composed of the named below images (two, three, four or five units), offering the following coefficients:
- for three or more Ancient Book pictures – from two to 200 total bet multiplication
- for two, three, four or five images of the girl-archeologist – 10, 100, 1000, 5000;
- for three, four or five images of the gold statue – 5, 40, 400, 2000;
- for three, four or five screech beetle signs – 5, 30, 100, 750.
The images with letters and numbers are evaluated less, though occur more often (consult the Pay table).
The Additional Spinning Process with the Special Sign
The Ancient Book sign in any field of the reels supplies with ten extra spins. Before the spinning process begins, the random sign will emerge. Its image will fill in the whole reel letting to compose the prized sets. The win will be doubled, but in case of failure the player will be deprived of the gain.
The Doubling Round
Any win, taking place within the reels can be doubled several times with this free online slot. Just participate in the card color risk game, guess it and have your bet being doubled and the offer to repeat the procedure.Last Update: 2020.08.12