|📅 Release Date||2013|
|📱 Devices||Desktop, Mobile|
|🎰 Available at||Playamo|
When talking about the specific Australian word to describe a slot machine with a fruity theme, that is pokie, there are few such games that come to mind before the Flaming Hot pokie. What might seem at first glance as a classic fruit game, the kind you’ve experienced a dozen times before, it actually is an alternative full of surprises to what you might be expecting. And all these mentioned surprises are translated into some form of potential win.
Flaming Hot pokie game review
As stated before, at first glance, not many things that can surprise us when playing this fruity filled slot. Any online casino has in its offer a similar-themed game. However, the first couple of spins at the Flaming Hot EGT demo might reveal the aspects that clearly difference it from its competitors.
But, before entering into those details, let’s review it from a technical point of view, so as players know what to expect. Firstly, we’re talking about a video slot, with some features turned classic, having 5 reels that offer 40 paylines. The software operator is EGT, which is responsible for the revealed RTP of 95.53% that this game has, which is in fact a pretty decent winning ratio for slot machines. Combined with the betting spread that covers the range between 1 AUD and 800 AUD, it makes for a great way to play for real money. When adding the options to play the game on mobile devices, regardless of the operating system the player favors, be it Android or iOS, we get a full understanding of the technical aspects of the game.
Flaming Hot features
And now we’ve come up to the above-mentioned surprises that the game has instated for us to enjoy. All of these aspects can be observed in the case of Flaming Hot play online free version, but get a whole new perspective when risking and winning some serious cash.
This game presents itself with a multitude of games inside the main game and therefore, more than one way of getting your hands on large amounts of money. The only thing missing from this game seem to be the free spins that other similar slots make a point of supplying. Otherwise, Flaming Hot offers:
- Wild symbols, that replace any other symbol
- Stacked Wilds, on reel 2 and 4, having the possibility of filling up the whole reel, which means the number of winning combinations increase tenfold
- The US dollar sign makes for the scatter symbol. The appearance of this token on the reels can hand out up to 400000 coins if 5 such signs happen simultaneously
- The multiplier symbols take a player through the fruit selection, with apples, cherries, grapes, or peaches being the least valuable, melons double the possible amount to 4000 coins, the BAR sign taking the win up to 6000 coins and the 7’s go for a real jackpot of up to 20000 coins
There are also two sorts of jackpot bonus rounds, any of which is able to largely increase the amount won in the game:
- First, the most enticing and the main attraction of this game is the Jackpot Cards Bonus. This comes in the form of another special area, where 12 playing-cards are face-down awaiting for the player to turn them over. By doing so, they reveal the instant prize underneath each card. The players continue to win these instant prizes until 3 cards belonging to the same suit have been turned.
- Any win can enable the Gamble Feature, meaning the player must guess if a playing card is red or black for the chance of doubling his winnings or for the off-chance of losing all.
Flaming Hot plot
The Flaming Hot slot’s plot is perhaps the easiest to comprise and comprehend of all there is out there. Clearly based on the classical approach of slots, with many elements pertaining to such kinds of pokies as the triple 7s, the BAR, some of the more traditional fruits, cherries and bananas. An IGT joke sees all these fruits burst into flames when a winning combination appears on the reels. Hence the slot’s name, Flaming Hot.
The visual images are not anything to blow your mind off with any special effects, but they are some enjoyable, colorful pictures still, meant to take you back to a melancholic trip to a time when these were the most sophisticated sorts of slots available. The lack of musical background and the sounds of clicks and alarms when winning also aims at creating an impression of a real-life spinning reel.
Those gamblers who have become interested in the phenomenon of gambling a long time ago, might have a sense of melancholic feel when playing the Flaming Hot online, which is trying to recreate as good as possible what pokies really meant back then, although there are a couple of swift nuances that bring the game along in our time and place. All in all, a solid game, with a good experience of gameplay and simple to observe ways of winning real money.Last Update: 2020.08.06