Australian Online Casino
- Online Casino Sites
- Test your Gambling Knowledge!
- Choose Best Online Casino
- Online Casino Reviews
- Deposit Methods for Casinos
- Highest Payout Casinos
- Are Online Casinos Safe?
- Online Gambling in Australia
- Legal Online Gambling in Australia
It’s not by chance that the phrase “online casino Australia” is among the most googled ones within the Australian gambling community these days. With the growing popularity of digital gambling and ever-increasing numbers of Aus casinos on the web, the pick-and-choose way to find the right one seems to be a difficult move to do. Well, until this read. Always wanted to try off-land casino Australia can offer but didn’t know how it works? Newbie or a high-roller, scroll down learn about the games, best odds, payout and banking options the online casinos Australia are so famous for.
How we Choose Best Online Casino
Well, choosing is never an easy thing to do especially if you have to deal with the best rated online casinos. While gambling is, first and foremost, an experience, our duty is to offer the best options for the people who’d like to go in with the minimum risk and maximum gain. Below are the criteria of how we choose the best Australian online casino real money.
- Authorization & License – No casino will slip into our list unlicensed. The gambling sites we recommend offer a fair game and are approved by the licensed Australia authorities. What does it mean for a player? Just that your transactions are made with accordance to all regulation policies, and the casino is held accountable for the services and promises it gives. That’s kind of important.
- Variety of Games – Sorry to all the casinos that didn’t catch our attention based on what they offered. Actually… not sorry. Because the goals vary from player to player, the wide array of available games is a casino’s must-have for us not to sing Demi Lovato’s song to you.
- Customer Care – Online gambling is just another online service and, as with any, customer support plays an important role in the overall experience. Top online casinos Australia do an excellent job in helping their players out 24/7 through various channels, be it a live chat, phone call, texting or email. The more ways it has for the customers to reach it, the more chances it has to be recommended.
- Mobile-friendliness – The beauty of online gambling is that you can do it wherever you are. This is why we pass on those mobile-unfriendly sites.
- High ratings – With the rating system being so easily manipulated, we strive to find the online casinos with genuine feedbacks from players. We have zero-tolerance for greased authority. Again, not sorry.
Online Casino Ratings: Unique System
While setting the pass bars is important for choosing the sites to display, it gets more difficult when it comes to rating them. For simplification purposes, we developed a system that allows us to build clear online casino ratings based on the performances. Those are the priorities top down:
- Safety – The priority of any land-based casino everywhere is to create an environment where can gamble safely. Online casino is no different, it’s just its nature that changes. In this regard, cyber-security is one of the core issues we analyse before putting the links on our lists. No one wants to be robbed, whether we’re talking money or identity theft.
- RTP Rates – Hypocrisy aside, people gamble to win. We keep our eyes on top online casinos Australia has, so we make sure it’s not a one-way street. Our lists include the casinos that give it to their customers.
- Variety of Banking Methods – Which one is more reliable: the one that allows only MasterCard/Visa payment option or the one that includes them, e-walleting, pre-paid, bitcoin or transfer? The answer chose itself.
- Bonus System – A little of small perks does no harm, we say, so the clear and straightforward system of rewards and cashbacks can definitely be a game-changer.
Games With Best Odds in Casino
The games differ not only in the way they are played but also in the number of chances you, as a player, have to win. Check the list of casino games with the best odds:
- Blackjack – All time favourite Ol’ Blackjack definitely tops the list. Land-based or online, any respectable casino will have this game as it’s easy to learn, easy to play, and easy to win.
- Roulette – Another one that makes the best odds in casino and let the player have a great experience. Bet, spin, repeat – as easy as A, B, C.
- Pokies – Nobody will argue against pokies having the highest probability ratio of wins. Besides, playing is even better when there is no need to leave your comfort zone. Also, all the casinos offer great real money pokies to earn some money while playing online.
- Poker – Can anyone imagine a reputable casino that offers no poker game? We neither. From Pot-Limit Omaha to Razz to Five-Card Draw – the list is worth having a look.
- Craps – What an odd name for the best odds game! A staple in any game library for those who love rolling the dices.
Slots or cards, the online casino gets you covered!
Australian Online Casino Reviews From Us
We believe that one can get an insider perspective on any game only after being in the player’s seat. Experiencing the game, testing and analyzing it is what takes for our gambling experts to create Australian online casino reviews. Check ones that passed the choose-and-rate stage.
- Fair Go Casino – With AUD1000 newcomer bonus, this Real Time Gaming (RTG) software-based Australian casino offers a wide selection of games. It has a variety of promotions like Koala Monday or 25% cashback on all deposits.
- Play Amo – 99% of payout is a no-joke winning situation. Any new player gets AUD 300 and 150 free spins for signing up after two deposits. The easily reachable professionally trained support team and impressive withdrawal options list is yet another thing to consider.
- Bondibet – This newcomer has the biggest game library on the market which is almost entirely mobile-friendly. Definitely check all internet casino reviews to compare the promotion structure and payment methods to see if it can cover your needs. Or simply call their support team, they are available all day all night.
- Betchan – Do fast payouts, daily cashbacks, and weekly bonuses sound like a try? What about a newcomer’s welcome package and 98.2% payout rate on top of that? Yep, we also thought you might find this interesting.
- Uptown Pokies Casino – a resident of all online casino Australia reviews, Uptown Pokies Casino runs on all platform and supports both downloadable and non-downloadable RTG software. It has the highest free bonus cash (AUD 8888) and impressive pokies list. Have a beginner’s luck curse? Then its bonus system can perfectly work out for you.
- Ignition Casino – One of the few that allows you to get a fat bonus after the very first deposit. Spoiler alert: all Australia casino review sites label Ignition Casino as the most bitcoin-friendly platform that tips bitcoin users with good rewards. The best part? Their game library is growing every week.
Deposit Methods for Australian casinos
We do consider the variety of deposit methods as the important criteria for ranking the online casino as it shows the casino understanding of the user’s needs. This is what you need to know before you join any of them.
What Won’t Work
The recent regulations that recently took place in Australia affected the payment method choice the casino can offer. Unfortunately, no POLi or Skrill systems are available for this purpose.
Luckily, there are some old good ways left one can use to deposit money to stay in the game:
- Mastercard, Maestro, Visa – The oldies but goodies of worldwide accepted payment methods. With those debit or credit cards, one can stay assured the deposits will be made in a timely, secure manner.
- PayPal – It would be hard to imagine the present-day banking without PayPal. Having enough knowledge about how easy it is to work with this online payment transfer system, one will have zero issues with depositing money to the account.
- Neteller – Deposit or withdraw your e-money with Neteller when you make bets. This is safe, legal, and accepted at almost all casino sites.
- PaySafeCard – This prepaid card system will do for those who want to track their spendings on entertainment. Recharge it, and you are ready to win!
- EcoPayz – One more secure payment service that enables to transfer or withdraw money from your casino account to the bank account. Luckily, it’s also supported by most online casinos.
- Instadebit – With Instadebit account, one can transfer money to/from the bank account right away. This option is good for those who don’t like being time-depended. After all, who is?
NB. For your safety, check if the online casino of choice accepts the most popular payment methods. In case it’s not, play at your own risk.
No Minimum Deposit Casinos in Australia
In gambling, as in pretty much anything, spending comes before winning, and players who have a Las Vegas experience, know that for sure. Contrary to Sin City where low deposit casino is the minimum, the online casinos give you the possibility to play right away without the need to make payment first. Let’s see how can you use it to your advantage.
Trick or Treat? Both!
While min deposit casino requires some investments from the player, online casino no minimum deposit doesn’t have this feature. Seems like a cheese and a mousetrap thing, right? Yes and no. Any casino, online or land-based, is a business, which means they should get some profit to keep rolling. The online ones usually lower the entry barrier for the newcomers by providing free bonuses with no need to make a deposit first. The trick? You can use it only by playing games there. The treat? You can try as many games as you want before choosing the one to invest the real money into.
How to Use Them Right
After you pick no minimum deposit casino Australia and got the bonuses for joining it, the first question to ask would be what to spend it for. We recommend you to spend it on the games you would like to try. Why not spend it for the ones you know? Here is the ugly side of no deposit bonus: if your win is bigger than the given bonus and you made no deposit yet, the excess amount will be wasted.
I Thought It Was for Free
Joining the online no deposit casino is free for the new members but the signing up procedure may require your credit card info. Why does it happen? The casino just wants to make sure you aren’t enrolled in any other free bonus program. See, everyone is up for a fair game.
Australian Highest Payout Online Casinos
We spend a lot of time checking best payout casinos to put on our website. What’s payout and why does it matter? To put it simply, the payout rate is the percentage of the returnable profit of the casino to the players. Meaning: the players get some money back from each dollar they spent. For example, the best online casino payouts range between 95-99%. That means that the players have 95-99 cents back from every dollar they deposited.
How We Check the RTP
When the casino states its RTP rate to be more than 90%, it can’t be taken for granted or trusted right away. For us, it is important to check if the casino can keep the promises, so we thoroughly check the paperwork, test the games ourselves, and involve third parties to give their unbiased verdict. This helps us to keep the casinos accountable for their stats.
Land-based vs Online RTP
Comparatively to 60-75% that the land-based casinos claim, the online casinos have 30% more payout rate, and there is a reason for it. Unlike the brick and mortar places, online casinos save big on maintenance, caretaking, and salaries for the personnel as they have fewer people involved in its operating. The result? It enables the house to increase the return to a player percentage. And we haven’t even mentioned the cost of rent yet.
Check this list to pick the highest payout online casino to win big.
- BetChan – 99%
- PlayAmo – 99%
- Uptown Pokies Casino – 98,5%
- Bondibet – 98,2%
- Ignition Casino – 98,1%
- Fair Go – 98%
- Planet 7 OZ – 97,9%
- Raging Bull Casino – 97,8%
Are Online Casinos in Australia Safe?
For a person who is about to provide one’s personal data, baking account or credit card details, this is the first question to ask, and rightly so. Nobody wants to become a victim of hackers’ fraudulent actions, and we totally get it because safe online gambling is our priority. This is the If grid we put every casino through prior to mentioning it on our website as a safe online casino.
- If the data is encrypted – Before you decide to invest in the game, we check if the provider has invested in your security by using the top-notch software for data protection. Trustworthy online casinos use sophisticated ways of encryption that are verified by such providers as Avast, McAfee or VeriSign.
- If banking is protected – We can label a provider to be a safe online casino Australia if it uses SSL protocol for financial transactions. And so should you. Consider this as a red flag if the site has none.
- If a casino is tested – You can’t fly a plane that hasn’t be tested multiple times as you don’t want this take-off to be the last one. Same here. We entrust the websites that were put through the real-time testing agencies like TST, GLI, and eCOGRA. They are here to analyse if the provider delivers true-to-life promises of RTP and if its random number generator is actually random or coded to serve ‘the house always wins’ principle.
However big your bet is, you want to make sure you’re dealing with the safest online casino because, in the end, it’s much more than just the money at stake.
Find Legit Online Casinos
A good man is hard to find but so is a legit online casino Australia, and for one who has never gambled, it’s a tough task to do. Have no worries, though. With our website, you can pick-and-choose the casino blindfolded as we did all the dirty work of checks and tests so you have the experience you deserve.
What Will Legit Online Casinos Have?
✅ A valid license from authorities – This is a step 0 a provider should score, non-accredited digital venues are simply blacklisted. We rely on the decisions of the Isle of Man Supervision Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, and the Authority and the Gaming Commission of Malta when picking the chosen ones.
✅ Advanced security options – Ban for non-SSL certified websites: your personal or payment data shouldn’t be the food for malware or viruses, right?
✅ Variety of payment methods – if the casino accepts some unknown e-wallets or offers other doubtful ways to deposit and say no word about the worldwide accepted ones like Visa/Mastercard or PayPal, use your best judgment whether you want to deal with it. We certainly wouldn’t, and we prefer to keep those outside our website.
How We Check Trusted Online Casinos
Once acquired the label of trusted online casino, the provider strives for keeping this reputation for as long as possible. Take it as a prerequisite for prosperity and thrive. Our team has its own process of casino getting the “trusted” badge, and this is the checklist we use.
We check what commission has issued the license – One might find it a strange thing but it does play an important part what country or commission licensed this or that casino. We trust Curacao, Gibraltar, and Malta commissions when it comes to it.
We see what the others have to say about the casino. Usually, trusted online casinos are most transparent on the web, and they have a pretty long track record that is easily accessible to the public with minimum research done.
We are not ageists but in this case, the longer the casino is in business, the more trust it will have. As online gaming is a relatively new industry, the casino with age will definitely have some extra weight.
We assess the withdrawal procedure. Gambling is great entertainment that has its own age limitations. We are committed to searching for the casinos that obey them. On our website, you’ll find those that regulate this issue by prohibiting minors playing or money withdrawal without the proof of ID.
Online Gambling in Australia: Best Options for You
So you decided to try online gambling but don’t know where to start? We see where the frustration is coming from and prepared the strategy you can follow when choosing what fits you most. Check it out to see the best options of Australian online gambling.
How to Find Best Gambling Options Online?
When the experience, money, and time are at stake, the last thing one might want is to blow it. There are a lot of websites that rank, review, and recommend certain online casinos while putting others to the blacklists. How to choose the best online gambling option among them?
One way is to see what and how many reviews the casino has on reputable guides and websites like ours. Rule of a thumb here is if each of 5 guides has the same casino being reviewed, you might give it a try contrary to the one that appeared to be 5-star rated only in one.
The alternative approach is to use the Google help. This browser does a splendid job filtering irrelevant or suspicious content from your search. Its sophisticated algorithm is pretty hard to deceive and it easily detects one’s try to score high with spamming. In addition, there are many tools to check the number of visitors so you rest assured you made the right choice.
Australian Gambling Sites
Australian online gambling sites offer a lot of features to the prospective players. Being ones who don’t like that asterisk at the end of the sentence, we gathered the features a trustworthy casino should display even to the people who’ve never registered there.
- Software Used. This refers to downloadable or non-downloadable software, security software, and RTG if applicable.
- Payment Methods Used. Visa, Bitcoin or prepaid cards – know the options before you’re in because all win and no withdrawal makes Jack an angry and frustrated customer.
- Platforms Ran. See if the games will be compatible with the device you choose to use for this purpose.
- Bonus System. Whether progressive or instant win games, the site will show the bonus system and active promotions it has.
- Deposit / No Deposit. The gambling sites Australia favours usually have those two variants for the newcomers. Read the terms carefully before signing up.
- Players’ Reviews. Have the first-hand insight about the real player’s experience. This is also a source of learning about the drawbacks of the providers or better-do-this advice.
Is Online Gambling Legal in Australia?
Let’s say this: online gambling is not prohibited or prosecuted by the online gambling laws Australia has. At the same time, it is claimed illegal to advertise prohibited or unlicensed interactive gaming services and products to anyone in Australia or distribute Australia-based iGaming iGambling products outside of Australia. Pretty confusing situation, agree?
Not until you know this peculiarity. The Interactive Gambling Act from 2001 addresses (for now, at least) only those offering services, not the ones using them. From the legal perspective, this is why playing in the online casinos is still widely popular as it doesn’t impose any risk for the player. Well, except one. In case of fraudulent actions from the casino side, the player is not protected by state laws. Even though the government tries to change the laws and regulations of virtual gambling, the real-time situation is that no player is charged for using online casinos.
Key Legal Casino Takeaways
Online gambling Australia legal issue has an in-between status which still makes it possible for the players to gamble and for the online sites to exist
- It is forbidden for the minors (no person is allowed to play until they reach 18 years. Period.)
- While Australia-based online casino is hard to find, there are plenty of legal and safe offshore online casino operators one can access within Australia
- It is safer to choose the provider that has been approved and certified by the trusted commissions to eliminate the possibility of fraud.
P.S. Actually, onlinecasino61.com.au offers ONLY legal online casinos Australia and you can easily check it by yourself – just click on any casino button and you will realize everything!
Which casino is best for me?
The internet provides a huge selection of various casinos these days. The fact that there are so many of them makes a choice quite difficult for the customer. Among the most important things to consider is its legal licensing, reputation in the gambling industry, software and security, customer support, the choice of games, bonuses and promotion, payment terms and limits associated with withdrawals. In addition, it is important to check the payment options available to the users.
Which is the most suitable payment option?
There are a number of options for depositing funds in an account, which one you should choose will totally depend on your convenience. Electronic wallets such as PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Yandex Money, etc., are most recommended. E-wallet digital payments offer high speed of transaction, instant access to the funds and security as well. Most casinos provide reliable options of VISA/Master Card credit card payments, however, the fees associated with them can be higher than e-wallets.
Some sites also allow customers to make deposits using crypto-currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, etc. These are another fast ways of making payments but beware about the volatility of digital currencies as their value can rise or fall very quickly.
What is a casino bonus?
Casino bonus is a method of promoting online betting by gambling sites in order to attract new customers and deposits. Generally, a customer will be offered a 25%, 50% or 100% bonus cash back of their first deposit amount. These bonuses are paid after the player has met with certain minimum betting requirements. There are many types of bonuses including sign up bonus, first deposit bonus, match bonus, loyalty bonus, and referral bonus.
Is my personal information and financial information safe?
Any licensed reputed casino that accepts only the reliable payment methods like PayPal, Neteller, Skrill and credit cards, can be relied upon the safety of your financial information. Look for https:// and a lock sign in the address bar when you access the website to ensure that they use proper SSL encryption.
Are there any limits for withdrawal?
Most online casinos impose restrictions on withdrawals which limit the money that a player can withdraw from his account every week or month. For example: if you want to withdraw $20,000, but the limit is $5000 per week, then you will need 4 weeks to withdraw the total amount.
How can I protect my account?
- Create a strong password, avoid using existing or duplicate passwords
- Change your password from time to time and do not store the password in unknown browsers
- Look for https:// at the beginning of the casino URL before signing up
- Beware of phishing scams, educate yourself online regarding the same
How to contact casino support?
There are basically 3 ways to contact the support service – live chat, email, and phone call. A casino with live chat support is preferred as you can get answers to your question right away.